L.A. Zoo Drive-In Movie Nights 2020
It’s a hair-raising Halloween at the L.A. Zoo!
October 29, 30, 31, and November?1
Gather the brood for ghoulishly fun adventure under the stars that includes a creepy campsite drive-through experience with scary surprises, boo-tiful in-vehicle photo ops, treat bags with candy and fun swag, a virtual costume parade, and, of course, your favorite Halloween flicks. There’s also devilishly good food available for purchase via mobile ordering!
- Arrive early to catch the preshow video presentation featuring Zoo animal stars, trivia challenges, and more.
- The first 50 decorated cars to arrive will receive a pumpkin as well as an L.A. Zoo carving stencil.
- Join the virtual costume parade for a chance to win a Family Membership! Sweepstakes details available at the event. Click here for official rules.
This wildly wonderful and one-of-a-kind nighttime experience offers safe, physically distanced fun for all ages and is produced in accordance with county and state health and safety guidelines. Ticket sales support the important conservation and education work of your Los Angeles Zoo.
Gates open at 6 p.m. and the movie starts at 8:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive early in order to get a great spot (available on a first come, first served basis), order your food, and enjoy the pre-show! Capacity is limited, and sell-out is expected.
Admission includes extra goodies like a creepy drive-through experience, in-vehicle photo ops, and treat-and-swag bags. Add to the frightful fun by dressing in costume and decorating your ride!
- Thursday, October 29 – Clue (1985, PG)
- Friday, October 30 – Goosebumps (2015, PG)
- Saturday, October 31 – The Addams Family (2019, PG)
- Sunday, November 1 – Poltergeist (1982, PG-13)*
*May not be suitable for children under age 13.
$100 per vehicle for up to two guests
$140 per vehicle for three or more guests – members save $15 with their discount code!
Members receive their discount code via email. If you’re a member and haven’t received yours, please email [email protected].
Proudly Supported by
Additional Sponsorship Support Provided by
Details subject to change.