Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association (GLAZA)
Business Partners Program
Want to boost your business AND help save the planet? The GLAZA Business Partners program offers a unique opportunity to promote your company, network with local business people, and reward yourself, your clients, and your team members with free L.A. Zoo visits and exclusive special events and activities.
By joining Business Partners, you will help the Los Angeles Zoo sustain and enhance a world-class facility for the hundreds of animals in its care and millions of visitors. Your contribution will support local and global wildlife conservation efforts, GLAZA and L.A. Zoo operations, and education programs for children.
Current Business Partners
Business Partners enable the L.A. Zoo to:
- Introduce 1.8 million visitors to over 1,000 rare and exotic animals each year
- Save local species like the California Condor, Peninsular Pronghorn, and Southern Mountain Yellow-Legged Frog
- Offer science learning opportunities to 500,000 children and youth annually
- Train hundreds of docents and other volunteers essential for animals and visitors
- Plan and implement facility upgrades and visitor and outreach programs
Business Partners program benefits (examples):
- Business Partners card for unlimited entry to the L.A. Zoo
- Guest passes for employees, clients, friends, and family members
- Invitations to the most unusual, exciting and entertaining events in SoCal
- Private cart tours and behind-the-scenes animal encounters
- Opportunity to hold a company group volunteer activity
- Discounted rates for hosting company events and catering at the L.A. Zoo
- Recognition on website (2 million visitors) and annual report (60,000 households)
Join the Program!
Sound like a Win-Win proposition? We hope you will consider joining the Business Partners program to start enjoying all of its many special benefits, while helping the L.A. Zoo accomplish its mission. GLAZA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and contributions are tax-deductible. Download a brochure Click here to download Business Partner levels and benefits (3 MB)
For more information on the Business Partners program, please contact Kevin O’Brien, Director, Corporate Partnerships at [email protected] or Oscar Dizon, Senior Manager Corporate Partnerships at [email protected].